Every Tuesday- Friday from 3.30pm- 5.30pm, we open up our whare to youth to come and hangout! We offer food and have table tennis, foosball, and xbox, as well as a music room with computers. They are free to come and go as they please. We are excited to expand our team of volunteers; especially those who feel like they align with the kaupapa of our organisation. We want youth to treat our space like a home, and our volunteers to help continue what we have started this year; creating a space that youth love to hangout in! We love our young people. And we expect you to love them as well.
By participating in this volunteering opportunity, you are helping achieve the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goal(s):
Goal 3 – Good Health & Well-Being
· Young people and creativity are deeply important to you.
· You have a demonstrated ability to build relationships with young people.
· You have a demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
· You have a proactive, self-motivated mindset and approach.
· You tick the boxes on our people values (seriously, read them, they're very important to us).
2.30pm-6pm provides sufficient time for set up, debrief and pack down. We are flexible, if time availability is different, or if you are only available certain days of the week.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Youth & Children