Expo Ambassadors hold a key role representing our organisation and provide information about endometriosis by engaging positively with the public.
• Confident liasing with the general public
• General knowledge about endometriosis an advantage but full training will be given.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities
• Friendly, approachable and reliable
• Comfortable communicating with people from different backgrounds
• Good listening skills
• The ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ideally access to email, txt, phone and Facebook
• Capable of standing and engaging with the public on a 3-hour roster.
This role is most suitable for female volunteers, as you will be speaking to other women about a sensitive woman's health issue.
A shift of 3 hours for each expo and a 1.5 hour training at commencement and every 2-3 years as required.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.