Facilitated by Chris Atkinson, Regional Co-ordinator Volunteering Waikato
WORKSHOP: Discover insights and ideas that will enable you to build the best volunteer engagement programme ever. This workshop turns the lens on five key areas that influence your work with volunteers.
• Retention and Recognition - What works best?
• Working with Millenial Volunteers - Strategies to increase effectiveness
• Successful Role Descriptions - Why we need to flip the script
• The Importance of Team Building - Why and how
• Being Strategic - Using your role to influence
Venue: Order of St John - The Piako Room, 1102 Queen Street, Thames. Please park on Dickson Street.
Open until Thursday 16 May 2019 at 4:00pm